Remember Knowledge Is Power


Remember Knowledge Is Power

Ten years ago, I didn't write any diary.
Four years ago, when I worked as an intern at one company, I observed and realized that when I asked questions to my mentor, she can always quickly find the answer from her computer diary.

I thought this was really a good habit, and began to write diary.
But at first I usually just write them and forget them, rarely review them.

Three yeas ago, I began to try to blog in English as a way to improve my English writing skills.
Write down some notes and review then up when I needed them.

Recently, when we discussed one problem with my colleague, he tried to type the one a-little-complex command. Usually I do this by copy and paste. But my colleague tried to analyze and remember this command when he was typing. This reminded me that how many times that I Google searched, and found some solutions, some commands, or even posted to my blog, but I just can't remember them, next time, I had to do Google search or look up in my blog again. This was so inefficient, and wasted my time. So if these information and solutions are really valuable, why I don't try to remember them.

I really should try to remember more, remember them when I am using them - of course, not all knowledge is worthy remembering.
This sway, I can save time, work more efficiently, provide answer/solution more quickly, and can make me look cooler and smarter :)

Also one of my colleagues is really very cute, seems he is really good at remembering things, defect number, event date and etc, I Admire him.

I really should read some books about how to improving memory, how to use my whole brain during studying and working, improve these abilities, and improve my skills to do, study and work effectively.

Labels

adsense (5) Algorithm (69) Algorithm Series (35) Android (7) ANT (6) bat (8) Big Data (7) Blogger (14) Bugs (6) Cache (5) Chrome (19) Code Example (29) Code Quality (7) Coding Skills (5) Database (7) Debug (16) Design (5) Dev Tips (63) Eclipse (32) Git (5) Google (33) Guava (7) How to (9) Http Client (8) IDE (7) Interview (88) J2EE (13) J2SE (49) Java (186) JavaScript (27) JSON (7) Learning code (9) Lesson Learned (6) Linux (26) Lucene-Solr (112) Mac (10) Maven (8) Network (9) Nutch2 (18) Performance (9) PowerShell (11) Problem Solving (11) Programmer Skills (6) regex (5) Scala (6) Security (9) Soft Skills (38) Spring (22) System Design (11) Testing (7) Text Mining (14) Tips (17) Tools (24) Troubleshooting (29) UIMA (9) Web Development (19) Windows (21) xml (5)